Tuesday 8 May 2007

Looking Sideways

Hi
Ive created this blog to have somewhere to put all my ideas, creations and whatever else. No more scraps of paper tucked away in books and behind the sofa! A little bit about me: I'm happily married with 2 kids and a dog (labrador). My husband is just as creative as me so I suppose he'll want to muscle in on this lol. At the moment we've both started to grow our own vegetables - even though we've never grown anything before - ever, so that should be interesting!. Any mutant veggies I shall post pics here. We are also clearing out the dump which is our garden, and creating furniture and garden deco out of stuff we find under our rubble and the things that people throw away (some people are so wasteful). We've built our own firepit - pics coming soon, and our next project is building a mini pond out of something out of the ordinary, when I find it I'll let you know. I also take a few snaps so I'll be posting a few here, I'm also a massive sims fan, so Ill be posting a few of my creations, as well as some illustrations and no doubt other things that pop into my brain.
Thanks for visiting - see you soon!
earthgirl

No comments: